Sunday, May 5, 2019

Hitchhiker's Radio Guide Show

I felt like I was one of the few people at this point in my life who had not read or seen the movie for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I was excited to listen to the radio show, as that is something I have a little but not much experience in.  I felt like this was the perfect way to enjoy this work.  The radio show broke it down into bit size pieces for weekly installments, and even though I listened to all of it in three sittings, I still had things broken down into chunks.  Having the different voices play the characters is something I have always enjoyed from full cast audiobooks, so I enjoyed is even more in this production with the inclusion of sound effects and music too.  My biggest problem for this work was the ending.  The radio show just seems to stop. They even said in it that there would have to be more books for anymore answers.  I felt frustrated by not having a "real" conclusion.  I'm sure for some people it would be like a cliffhanger that would make them read more, but whenever I see something like that I get frustrated and quit the series.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitchhiker's Radio Guide Show

I felt like I was one of the few people at this point in my life who had not read or seen the movie for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...